MIX is the place Middle School students come to be challenged to exist in the world while being a reflection of Christ. We talk about issues that are most important in their lives and walk side by side our students.
– 30 Days of Heartwork (All of February)… Student Share Night on March 26th
– Small Group at the church on Wednesdays nights in February from 6-7 to focus on the workbook.
– Feed My Starving Children: March 4th @ 11:00 am ($10 per person… 100 spots available)
– Dare2Share: “Unshakeable” on March 24-25th (FULL)
– “Make Your Mark” Summer Mission Trip the week of July 10th
Feed My Starving Children
This is a great family event (9 and older please) to make a global impact in developing countries.
100 spots available at 11:00 on Saturday, March 4th
Link to register:
March 24-25 in Denver (FULL)
Monthly calendars are available online and at church each weekend.
For more information about Middle School ministry at Foundations,
contact Shannon Arthur at email@example.com