At Foundations, we are committed to being a generous church. Every weekend we take ten percent of our offering and give it away. That’s right, we give it away! One of the ways we give it away is to form strategic partnerships with groups and organizations in our community, in our country, and in our world who are making a difference.
If your organization is interested in applying for a grant through Foundations Church, read the Selection Criteria below. If you meet the criteria, complete and return the Foundations Impact Grant Request form. A member of the Grant team will contact you.
All requests will be either accepted (may be modified), redirected or refocused. Requests can be local, state/national, or international. Includes faith-based and non faith-based organizations. Allow 4 to 6 weeks to process.
- Organizations must be consistent with Biblical principles
- Partnership initiatives must be humanitarian in nature
- Partnerships will include a one-time contribution
- Initiatives must impact multiple people through an organization
- Organizations must have Letter of Declaration/Letter of Determination/Certificate of Status 501(c)(3) registration.
- Support of individuals or individual families
- Political organizations or lobbying activities
- Funding research and development activities
- Support of fundraising events (i.e. must be applied directly to people needing help)
- For profit organizations
***At this time, we are not accepting any new grant request through the end of July 2018.***